Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wine Charm Favors


I needed to come up with a favor I could give out for a friend’s bachelorette party. The party was more glamour, less grunge, more wine, less shots. This led me to the idea of wine charms. I used the bride’s wedding colors as inspiration for the charms and purchased stones and other beads in her colors: cranberry, peach, silver, and ivory. And they happened to be 50% off at JoAnn's. Bonus! To wrap them around the wine glass I picked up some silver earring hoops.

I wanted each guest to have at least six charms since that’s the number wine glasses are typically sold in. I came up with the following combination:


Assembly could not have been easier, just string the bead onto the earring hoop.

To package the charms I picked up ivory organza bags at a local store during their going out of business sale. And to ensure they fit in with the rest of the shower material I made circle tags and put one on each bag.


Sante! Now off to get some cheese and crackers.